- Have comprehensive knowledge of root- cause vulnerabilities (according to OWASP, CWE), exploit method (manual, not automatic tools), secure coding to fix vulnerabilities respectively (compulsory)
- Understand phases in Red team, have abilities to use pen test tools both in support and in red team phases
- Have ability to code scripting languages to write exploit code (Bash, Powershell, Python, Perl, Java, Net…), to edit and create exploits for web, OS…
- Being able to research in depth, how to debug on languages to rebuild exploit related to 1-day security vulnerabilities or detect 0-day vulnerabilities is an advantage
- Knowledge of defense / surveillance mechanisms of blue-team in order to find ways to bypass / hide from these mechanisms is an advantage.
- Participating in and winning CTF competitions is an advantage.
- Participating in bug bounty program, having CVEs or having articles analyzing in-depth security vulnerabilities is an advantage.
- Have ability to read and understand English well enough for specialized documents
- Having certificates related to Pentest, Red team such as OSCE / OSWE / OSCP / GPEN, ... is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently, self-discipline and proactively at work.
- Knowing to play football or game Half life / CS 1.6 is an advantage.
- Research 1-day, 0-day, bypass defense mechanisms.
- Participate in developing / editing tools for the pentesting process – Red team.
- Participate in pentest / Red team projects.
- Assist Team Purple Team in simulating attack techniques upon request. Checks for detection in a particular case.
- Participate in supporting Blue Team Incident Response process in some cases where assistance is requested.
- Salary: equal pay equal work.
- Insurance regime according to the provisions of Law plus PTI Insurance for formal employees every year (when signing official labor contracts with the Company).
- 13th month salary, year-end bonus, Tet bonus in accordance with the Company's regulations.
- Considering salary increase twice a year
- Project rewards for outstanding job completion ahead of schedule
- Young and dynamic working environment always creates the best conditions for each individual to show his or her ability.
- Various activities such as weekly football, quarterly birthday party, company events
- Travel at the beginning of the year, family benefits, medical benefits, vacation, annual team building.
- Clear career planning and development.
- And many other attractive remuneration policies.
ONLY PDF CV ACCEPTED
📮Contact: Ms Van – Human Resouces Department
Cell phone: 0988 557 838